A few months ago, we unveiled a new www.jetblue.com. We told you then that there would be more exciting digital changes coming soon, and we’re proud to announce that we have officially enhanced the TrueBlue experience at www.jetblue.com/trueblue. Our goal through this digital transformation has been to improve the customer experience in the air and on the ground, and allow our customers to access their travel information easily via desktop and mobile.
So, what’s new?
Digital Experience Updates
- The TrueBlue experience is sleek, intuitive, easy to navigate, and responsive on mobile
- The technology is faster and more reliable than ever
- The dashboard has been streamlined and modernized, so TrueBlue members can navigate the experience more easily
- Information is more customized, and JetBlue Cardmembers and Mosaics are recognized upon login
- Family Pooling has been updated to Points Pooling, a more flexible and user-friendly way for TrueBlue members to pool points (and we remain the only major U.S. carrier to offer a free points pooling option for all loyalty members!)
|Feature||Points Pooling (New Program)||Family Pooling (Previous Program)|
|Pool Size||Your “pool” can be made up of two to seven members of all ages*, family or not!||A “family” was limited to two adults (age 21+) and up to five children (under age 21).|
|Contribution||Instead of contributing a set percentage of points, members contribute 100 percent of their points to the “pool.”
Members can redeem or leave the “pool” with their unused points, whenever they choose.
|Members had to select a percentage of points to contribute to the “pool.”
All points were transferred to “Head of Household’s” account to manage.
|Redemption Access||The “Head of Household” is now the “Pool Leader.” The “Pool Leader” must be at least 21 years of age.
The “Pool Leader” can designate other “Pool” members to redeem points and book reward travel.
|Only the designated “Head of Household” could redeem points|
*For TrueBlue members under the age of thirteen (13), the parent or legal guardian of the child must enroll the child in Points Pooling and complete all Points Pooling activity. TrueBlue Terms and Conditions apply.
Still, have Points Pooling questions?
Visit the TrueBlue FAQs to learn more and get your questions answered.
Not a TrueBlue member yet?
If you’re not a TrueBlue member yet, there’s never been a better time to join. We’ll see you at www.jetblue.com/trueblue!