From the airline that first brought unlimited brand name snacks and full-size soda cans inflight, JetBlue, comes the airline that will treat all customers flying on Halloween to full-size candy: JetBoo! Trick-or-treaters on the ground in Boston, New York City and Boca Raton can visit our fun-size JetBoo house for full-size candy on October 31 from 3pm – 8pm ET:
- Boston – Boston Common (Corner of Beacon & Charles St), Boston, MA
- New York City – Fort Greene Park (Corner of Dekalb & Washington Park), Brooklyn, NY
- Boca Raton – Lake Wyman Park (1500 NE 5th Ave), Boca Raton, FL
…You don’t want to miss it, because we’re that house with the full-size candy. And for our trick-or-travelers unable to stop by one of our JetBoo houses, we’ll be serving over 100,000 pieces of full-size candy on over 900 JetBlue flights this Halloween. With JetBoo, we’re making the JetBlue experience even more sweet. Have questions about what we’re doing? See below for some answers. Happy Halloween!
- Why are you doing this?
- From the airline that first brought unlimited brand name snacks and full-size soda cans inflight, JetBlue, comes the airline that will treat all customers in the air and on the ground on Halloween to full-size candy: JetBoo.
- Are those real JetBlue crewmembers giving full-size candies?
- These are JetBlue friends that work with our team to bring the JetBoo experience to life! These are not real JetBlue crewmembers.
- Is the JetBoo house going to be in any other cities other than Boston, New York and Boca Raton?
- The JetBoo house will only be in these three cities this year. We will let you know if we decide to bring it back next year and what city it will be in! For JetBlue customers traveling on Halloween, we’ll be serving up scary good fun inflight with full-size candy served on over 900 flights so you can trick-or-treat in the air.
- Does it cost anything for me to come to the JetBoo house?
- The JetBoo house does not cost anything! Come on by for some scary good fun.
- How long is the house going to be open for?
- The JetBoo house will be open from 3PM-8PM EST.
- Do I need to wear a costume to get candy at the JetBoo house?
- We encourage all trick-or-treaters to be in costume but do not require it at our JetBoo house!
- What kind of candy are you giving away at the JetBoo House?
- We’ll have full- size Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, KitKat, Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids, Swedish Fish, Dots, or Skittles available while supplies last at the JetBoo House.
- Why did you choose these candies for the JetBoo house?
- JetBlue is a peanut-free airline so we’re bringing full-size, peanut-free candy including Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, KitKat, Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids, Swedish Fish, Dots and Skittles to the JetBoo house, while supplies last.
- How many pieces of candy can I take?
- Each trick-or-treater will get to pick their one favorite piece of candy.
- If I am an adult, can I have candy, too?
- Of course!
JetBoo Inflight Candy
- What kind of candy is being given away onboard?
- JetBlue is offering full-size Twizzlers and Starburst onboard.
- Are all JetBlue flights on Halloween really getting free candy?
- JetBlue will be serving Twizzlers and Starburst during snack service on over 900 flights serving over 100,000 pieces of full-size candy!
- Why did you choose these candies?
- JetBlue is a peanut-free airline so Twizzlers and Starburst were a great option to bring onboard.