January 5, 2014

Sunday Operational Update

The combination of peak holiday return travel (where flights were full, leaving few rebooking options) plus the winter storm in the Northeast (where JetBlue has our major bases of operation) and new pilot scheduling rules (which result in pilots timing out more aggressively) have combined to significantly impact our operations. We have few options available, further hindered by incoming weather (icing conditions) in the Northeast.

We are working hard to reset the operation and get people where they’re going, but it will take days, not hours.

We ask that customers ensure their contact information is in their record so we can send updated flight information. If you booked directly with JetBlue, we more than likely have your information. If you didn’t book with JetBlue, we may not have your information, so we ask that you check the status of your flight online and call 800-JETBLUE(538-2583) to give us your contact information. The call center is experiencing very heavy call volume, resulting in long wait times to speak to an agent.
JetBlue is committed to operating safely; further cancellations are possible. We regret the impact to our customers.

Posted by in Uncategorized | Permalink | 43 Comments | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter

43 Comments on “Sunday Operational Update”

• Posted by Mary S. Butler on January 5, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Thanks for the update on today’s JetBlue operations in the Northeast.

While I understand you do not have information on individual flights, am curious to know why jetblue.com has no record of my (now cancelled) ORD>JFK flight 1106 for today. I am trying to rebook my flight and, as instructed by the cancellation email I received this morning, am trying to book the next ORD>JFK flight. However, am unable to do so as I just receive a “We can’t find any upcoming flights in your TrueBlue account” message each time I try.

Are other customers experiencing the same thing? Just wondering if this is a system-wide issue. If so, any idea when your online operations will be back to normal?

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!

• Posted by Ricardo Venegas on January 5, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Frankly, not good enough. The pilot scheduling rules have been in place for years. The calendar hasn’t changed for millennia. Not having enough qualified pilots is no one else’s fault but your own.

• Posted by Thom on January 5, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Sorry, but these were all things you knew we’re coming and should have planned much better for. You can’t control the weather, but you’ve had plenty of time to accommodate for FAR 117. You’ve also had plenty of time to teach your JFK crew that optics do indeed matter. This wasn’t so much a combo of weather and regs as it was that you failed to prepare and lost a game of chicken to the storm. Your customers can tell the difference.

• Posted by Donewithjetblue on January 5, 2014 at 2:16 pm

My email address was in my travel profile. I know because you contacted me in advance to offer higher-priced seats, and to let Kane know I could check in. But when you made the call to cancel my 6:30 am flight 3:00 am, I was not contacted. So I got myself and my infant son and my wife up at 3:45 am, into a cab ($50) at 4:30 am, and to the airport, where I was told the flight had been cancelled. You DID, however, manage to send an email to my father-in-law, whom I had cc’ed on the reservation so he could pick us up upon arrival. The phone attendant, after telling me I have no options to fly from JFK for six days, told me I got no notification because my email “was not the first one listed” on the reservation. What does that even mean?

I don’t know, but this experience makes me absolutely sick. I sincerely and thoroughly hope people are fired.

• Posted by Gina G on January 5, 2014 at 3:05 pm

As a dedicated JetBlue flyer (50k miles in 6 months, Mosaic member, and ranked 940 out of all JetBlue flyers. ), I was so disappointed by the customer service I received today when my flight from SFO to JFK was cancelled, that frankly, JetBlue has most likely permanently lost my business.

I understand weather and operational delays (but the pilot’s timing out, airlines have know for months and should have already hired standby pilots).

What I can’t understand was the complete lack of help I received when I called the dedicated Mosaic line. I was willing to take any flight out of the SFO area (SFO, Oakland, San Jose) to get anywhere closer to the east coast (Chicago, DC, etc). I offered to make multiple stops (but the travel agent seemed to not have the ability to coordinate flights that way). The earliest they could fly me out was Tuesday and I have a huge meeting in NYC tomorrow at 9am. I asked if they could rebook me on another airline, but was told JetBlue doesn’t have that type of partnership. I was given nothing, no points, no voucher, no apology.

My company was THANKFULLY able to rebook me on a VIRGIN AMERICA flight leaving to NYC later this afternoon. And what a difference. VIRGIN even when I checked in gave me free drink vouchers, apologized for the hell I’d been through (even though it wasn’t even with their airline), and were so helpful in making sure I got to NYC today.

I am officially planning to change from JetBlue to Virgin for all my SFO to NYC flights (which I take several times a month).

Goodbye Mosaic and Jetblue, I guess being ranked number 940 out of all of your customers wasn’t enough loyalty for you to help me when I needed it the most.

-Gina

• Posted by Donewithjetblue on January 5, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Bad weather in New York happens every January. Packed holiday travel happens every January. The new regulations are something the airlines have had YEARS to prepare. Acting like this is some kind of perfect storm of unforeseeable events is laughable. You didn’t prepare your operations, and thousands and thousands of individuals and families are dealing with unacceptable levels disappointment, discomfort, and extra expense because of it.

I had the first flight of the day from JFK to Fort Myers with my infant son and my wife on Jan. 6, three days AFTER the snowstorm. The flight was cancelled and the email notification never made it to me. My next available option from JFK to Fort Myers is not for six days.

Are you sure you would really like to blame on that ridiculous mess on anyone but your airline? Delays and cancellations happen, but there was no weather issue at the time of my cancellation, and six days to wait for the next available seat is just plain stupid, and you know it. You know there’s no excuse for that, and if you really in your heart believe the excuses provided justify my family’s experience, you have no business working for an airline.

• Posted by Lou Cris on January 5, 2014 at 4:37 pm

No call and no e-mail and you claim to be committed to bringing humanity back to the airlines. You should compensate every passenger that you failed to communicate with when you cancelled your flights. Your agents treated me like a herd of cattle.

• Posted by Pronin on January 5, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Good day! Our reservation IEYUYV, names: Vladimir Sinyagin and Evgenii Pronin. We can not fly from New York – Fort Lauderdale – Lima with 03.01. and I promise such a flight only Fort Lauderdale 06.01.? What do we do? why do not you offer an alternative? Good airline?

• Posted by cpalacios on January 5, 2014 at 5:34 pm

I have not flown Jet Blue in many years and after this experience have realized I will never fly it again. The fact that the storm was Thursday last week and I can’t get a flight I to NY until Tuesday is ridiculous. In situations like these where it is no longer a weather related problem but it is your companies poor management skills that have caused these additional delays it is completely unacceptable. Whoever is in charge of this operation should be fired.

• Posted by Patricia on January 5, 2014 at 5:54 pm

I certainly understand serious logistical challenges arise with weather and with new regulations implemented, but when a full plane is on the actual runway at 1:00 am at RSW (after waiting for 10 hours in the terminal for a pilot to arrive), and about to lift off, why the heck would anyone in operations force the plan back to the gate? The captain had just arrived from NY to fly the darn plane! Worse, there was inadequate local assistance to support deplaning passengers and subsequently, two hour waits for 1-800-jetblue. Demand matching in staffing is an important operational skill, especially in times of chaos.

• Posted by Nathaniel B. on January 5, 2014 at 6:26 pm

Yah, but don’t you have the ability to book us on other airlines? You re-booked me on a flight 6 days after my scheduled flight back home! You think that’s acceptable? And then we have this vague promise of a possible replacement flight . . . ? Which then just paralyzes us from committing to alternate arrangements. Maybe everything will be fine and jetBlue will have this replacement flight and we’ll be just delayed one day? Or maybe not? Who knows. It’s not like we have lives to live. So should I hitch a ride across the Dominican Republic to take Air Tran home, in two days (saving a couple hundred because I’d be sharing a van)? Or should I stay where I’m at?

In the interim, I’m incurring hundreds (up to a thousand plus if counting my replacement flight on Air Tran) of dollars of extra expenses in hotel, taxi, cabs, roaming charges etc . . . . Not to mention I have a job that I have to get back to.

The only possible way I’ll ever fly jetBlue again would a big apology followed by a serious flight credit. We’re talking substantial flight credit. You cannot possibly comprehend the degree of anger myself and my fiance have towards jetBlue right now. A 3 hour closure of JFK, shouldn’t = sorry, your flight is cancelled and you cannot get home for 6 more days!

• Posted by Barbara Krasnoff on January 5, 2014 at 6:28 pm

I did receive a robot call (and notification via the JetBlue smartphone app), but when I went to the website as instructed, there was no link to rebookings, and my cancelled flight was no longer on my record, making rebooking impossible. Not that it mattered; there were no other flights available for several days.

I’m not a frequent traveler, but when I do travel, I’ve always gone JetBlue when I could. I can no longer afford to do this. I was on my way to Las Vegas for a major tech trade show; because the flight (114 out of JFK) was cancelled rather than rescheduled, and because all other flights to Las Vegas had been filled weeks ago, I have had to cancel my attendance for the first time in years.

I understand that flights may be delayed because of weather conditions, but to completely cancel a full flight when other airlines are simply running late is not good policy. I’ve noted several other airlines that postponed, rather than cancelled, their flights and will use one of them for my future flights. I don’t see where I have any other choice under the circumstances.

• Posted by how can you not know? on January 5, 2014 at 6:43 pm

my flight saturday to grand cayman was delayed numerous times from its 8;29am departure time until you finally advised the upset crowd at 4:30pm. you told us you were one crew short, who arrived and after another hour you advise thus the flight crew has timed out. This is no way to treat your paying customers. The JetBlue management has got to do a better job in managing the airline business. I rebooked for Monday, hoping you could figure this out and get it right for monday, but my flight status states that no flights are available for tomorrow, monday. If the flight is cancelled, let us know well in advance ( now 14 hours before scheduled departure) so we do not expend time,energy, and hard earned dollars getting to terminal 5 at JFK and not just state that “no flights available”. Jet blue has made the travel experience very unappealing.

• Posted by Nathan on January 5, 2014 at 7:01 pm

My girlfriend was supposed to fly out of San Juan this morning at 6am to Orlando. Her flight was delayed and then cancelled by 11pm. Eventually the flight before hers was cancelled as well, but the two after left fine and when I called the soonest they could get her back was THURSDAY. I understand there is trouble in the northeast, but they shouldn’t make the other flights suffer. Orlando is nowhere near NY, but they would rather cancel her flight so that they could get another flight to the north out. They said they could fly her from St.Maarten to Orlando, but she would have to pay her own way to get to St.Maarten. It is YOUR fault Jet Blue, she shouldn’t have to pay for anything. Now she is worried she will lose her job because she is still under her probation period and will have to miss four days of work because of your poor planning. We both prefer using Jet Blue, but after this service we may ride on a crappy plane at least knowing we will get there on time.

• Posted by Mark on January 5, 2014 at 7:28 pm

I’m having the same trouble Ms. Butler is having. The email told me to call JetBlue. So I called JetBlue and the automated system told me to go online to rebook then hung up on me. So I log onto my trueblue account and see no link to rebook my flight, and there is no trace of me ever booking a flight to JFK. How am I supposed to rebook my flight?

• Posted by kevin on January 6, 2014 at 3:36 am

I was supposed to leave Saturday morning with my family for my first vacation in over a year. Now monday morning after receiving a call that my 6 am flight ( the 4th attempt) has been cancelled I have no other options for travel today. My sister had to fly out yesterday, my parents hopefully today, and im stuck here. Spedning money I dont have on hotel rooms and parking fees. You offered me and my family no apologies or compensation. Shame on you for not preparing properly for this situation, and worse than that not taking care of your customers after the fact. You have undoubtedly lost our business FOREVER!

• Posted by Karen Scopetski on January 6, 2014 at 4:57 am

We have been canceled three times! Sent to two different airports and now I’m in hotel that we are paying for!! It’s been three days and you canceled us again!! We are trying to get to our daughter in FL and only have so much vacation time. I am very upset and sad we have been treated horribly . No one cares! We just want to get out please help!!

• Posted by lucaF on January 6, 2014 at 5:32 am

Punta Cana update: no JetBlue personnel on sight, people left without food and water for hours. We were told from the supervisor we would receive accomodation and transportation, not true. We were told there was a flight leaving today at 7am for us, not true. We still don’t know when we are supposed to leave. This is very disrespectful to say the least! You can’t get away with this, you can’t!

• Posted by Rachel on January 6, 2014 at 6:09 am

Flight cancelled. Managed to get on a flight 24 hours later. That flight is cancelled too. Passengers at JFK who have cancelled flights are not allowed to talk to desk agents, they have to call jetblue on mobile phones–waiting on hold for hours. Everyone is huddling around the few electrical outlets trying to replenish batteries while they wait. Flights are leaving jfk, other airlines seem to be handling the backlog much more gracefully. I am so disappointed.

• Posted by Tony Janetos on January 6, 2014 at 6:40 am

It’s now January 6th, and apparently every flight from DCA to Boston has been cancelled, although I had to try to buy a new ticket to discover that. Meanwhile, you re-booked me from a 7:25 AM flight to a 5 PM flight that has now also been canceled. I have been on hold on the phone for well over an hour, because it is impossible to re-book on the web-site, which only gives me a message to call the Jet Blue 800 number, rather than letting me manage my flights, as it should. Meanwhile, it looks like I’m going to miss an entire day in my office in Boston. This is unacceptable. Bad weather is one thing, and I understand that because I fly a lot (most of it with Jet Blue over the past 9 months), but you’ve known about the new FAA regulations for two (2) years!!! If your managers didn’t get their act together and hire enough pilots and crew to deal with the new FAA regs, then you need new managers. Meanwhile, answer the damn phone.

• Posted by Gunjan on January 6, 2014 at 7:03 am

I booked a package deal with etihad and jet blue from new delhi-abu dhabi-jfk-las vegas…return las vegas-jfk-abu dhabi- new delhi. My flight from jfk to las vegas(611), scheduled to depart on 4th january, was cancelled. My baggage was misplaced and I reported that to the baggage service desk near carousel 6 at jfk.
    I was told by the jet blue helpline that there was no way I could be accommodated in another flight before Thursday. I need to reach las vegas urgently. Therefore I have made a booking with american airlines for Tuesday 7th January 2014.
    I need help with 2 things
    1. How do get my baggage back?
    2. How do I get to use the rest of my ticket. If jfk to las vegas shows as unused in my records…then I will not be able to fly back from vegas.I am unable to get through to the helpline again…who should I contact???? Please help…

• Posted by William Russell on January 6, 2014 at 7:19 am

Your response to the bad weather was a result of the “4 Ps” Piss Poor Prior Planning! A Big Fat “F”. I am a very tolerant frequent flier but your website couldn’t handle the volume necessary to rebook nor could your call center. I couldn’t speak to anyone to be treated badly. I had to call a travel agent to rebook my wife and niece. Now I hang in the balance waiting to see what my fate is tomorrow morning. You have cancelled flight 939 and 938 JFK to Aquadilla, Puerto Rico 5 days in a row. That equipment has to be in place it turns right around on this route. Are you kidding! Never again I’ll fly to San Juan on another airline and take Cape Air to the west coast.

• Posted by ellensp on January 6, 2014 at 7:59 am

Isn’t it amazing that Jetblue is willing to waive the change fees when it is helpful for them. But when a customer wants to change a flight you get slammed with an outrageous fee.

• Posted by Has A. Brain on January 6, 2014 at 8:28 am

Thanks for all that you’re doing. Air travel is an amazing feat and should be as simple as ordering fast food – that’s what most people expect anyway. JetBlue was proactive with winter storm warnings/fee waivers and gave advisories to warn travelers and help them take control for themselves and/or set expectations accordingly BEFORE there were any delays and also gave a window for travel flexibility since it will take a while to get back to normal operations. They can’t control an aircraft sliding off the runway at JFK that lead to closure of the world’s 7th busiest airport. This “it’s always someone else’s fault” society is ridiculous. I’d like to see how many of you travelers are great at your jobs and what excuses you make when you don’t deliver on time or are late for work. Delays and cancellations happen all the time and should be anticipated. JetBlue doesn’t have extra planes, pilots and crew members sitting around and even if they did, wouldn’t fly them in/out of a closed airport or unsafe conditions. They are not the only airline having issues. Travelers on every airline have nothing but complaints and claim to be “taking their business elsewhere”. My God, chill. If you can’t hack traveling, stay home.

• Posted by Fred dean on January 6, 2014 at 8:36 am

Been cancelled from Fort Lauderdale to New York on Sunday. The only flight to get home is now Thursday. This airline quality is going down fast. I am in shock and about to be fired from my job for not working this week.

• Posted by Christopher Fusco on January 6, 2014 at 10:56 am

I can only echo was has been posted previously. I was actually in touch with an agent who was working on rescheduling my flights when she dropped my call. Now when I call back, I am told that there is heavy call volume and to call later.

Well, American Airlines answered my call and was able to book me in a flight for later today with no problem. My Jet Blue flight to return home from LAX to JFK was canceled on Saturday and again on Monday (rescheduled from Long Beach to JFK).

I have been a loyal Jet Blue customer for years. Not anymore. Believe me when I say that when I return to the office on Thursday, I am instructing finance to no longer utilize Jet Blue airlines. Keep your Blue Chips. American Airlines is our new airline. Christopher Fusco, Esq.

• Posted by Corri S on January 6, 2014 at 11:04 am

My son’s flight has been cancelled and have been trying to rebook online rather than wait for agent. However his confirmation number doesn’t work nor can I link his cancelled flight to his frequent flyer number to rebook online. Why do you say go online when we cannot for a cancelled flight??

• Posted by Katherine on January 6, 2014 at 11:10 am

Please fix the online system ASAP- we are all unable to rebook our flights online because our online accounts can no longer “find our cancelled flights”- we are unable to get through the phone also! Please, if you could just fix the system so we could rebook online our cancelled flights online!

• Posted by Raquel Walker on January 6, 2014 at 11:17 am

Jet Blue phones are down. Website is not working properly. My flight got cancelled this morning via email. They rescheduled for TWO days later? That’s the best they can do? How about the opportunity to fly out of a different airport, or get a later flight? No. They are too inept for that. They can’t even handle a website, or a phone line. This is definitely the last time I use Jet Blue. It’s 40 degrees in New York, there’s no reason for these flights not to go out. They are not going out because this is a company in disarray.

• Posted by Abram on January 6, 2014 at 11:17 am

“You Above All” my a$$. You’re destroying your brand right now and losing loyal customers.

You didn’t plan for these regulatory changes and now you’re using the recent storm as a scapegoat so you’re not required to compensate your (loyal) customers.

• Posted by Denise on January 6, 2014 at 11:24 am

I had been such a fan of your airline up until this weekend. The reasons given for this spectacular mess make absolutely no sense. 5+ hours on hold on the phone trying to get someone, anyone to help me find a new flight is beyond frustrating. I am currently in limbo, with no idea when I’ll be able to find a new flight and no communication from the people who are supposed to help me.
    Airports are open and operational, airlines are moving their passengers and here I sit waiting for JetBlue to pick up the phone and tell me when I can get back to my life.
    Never again.

• Posted by Dorothy on January 6, 2014 at 11:30 am

I’m shocked at the operations and service meltdown at JetBlue. I’m one of the lucky ones….will miss an important biz meeting at CES in Las Vegas on Wed. but at least I was notified while still in the comfort of my home. Was on hold nearly 2 hours with JetBlue because rebooking on the website is impossible. But miraculously I connected with a human at last who told me JetBlue can get me to Vegas by Friday (!!) Unbelievable. Have rebooked with American and will lose a day, but that’s nothing compared to people stranded at airports. By the way the weather in NYC right now is fine.

• Posted by Pastor Fran on January 6, 2014 at 11:37 am

Jetblue is not responsible for the weather BUT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MISMANAGEMENT, “committed to bettering the lives of customers, crewmember and communities — and inspiring others to do the same. dedication to align our efforts to reflect the diverse interests and core values of JETBUE. It’s SUPPOSED TO constantly strive to enrich the lives of others every day. Yet during this snow storm, Jetblue did not advise customers in advance, Jetblue cause me over 500 in unnecessary expenses, not to mention I was with my mom who is in a wheelchair, asthmatic, the Jetblue staff had no humanitarian effort to communicate with
    good faith efforts or diligence. NOW the we are stranded in NYC, unable to communicate via telephone or webs site, This is unacceptable for these times with technology so advance and the millions of dollars Jetblue illegally takes from customers.. We all need to do a class action suit against Jetblue.

• Posted by Stephen on January 6, 2014 at 11:47 am

If someone has a roundtrip Jet Blue ticket and was schedule for the return trip today or tomorrow that has been cancelled, can they book a flight on another airline and get reimbursed for half the Jet Blue Ticket?

• Posted by Allison on January 6, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Former JetBlue frequent flyer here. I used to almost exclusivley fly JetBlue to the West Coast from Boston. In the past year, JetBlue flights have been 200-300 dollars more expensive on avergae for similar, direct flights on American Airlines. Make no mistake, flying on any commercial carrier in the US these days is a tortouros experience, and American is no saint when it comes to how it treats its passengers. HOWEVER, my flight on Saturday from LAX to BOS not only left on time but got in early. Given my recent experiences on American, and reading this, I can say that JetBlue has lost my business permanently. I am so thankful I chose another carrier and did not have to deal with this nightmare. My heart truly goes out to the poor people stranded by this. JetBlue’s lack of planning is criminal.

• Posted by gmb on January 6, 2014 at 12:49 pm

I echo the sentiments of everyone above. These same issues are continuing, if not worsening, today. The phones are down and the website cannot find the entire itinerary of my cancelled flight. I have looked into purchasing another last minute flight on Southwest or Airtran, your two competitors on the BWI-BOS route. Neither of them have cancellations, only delays. I have been a loyal Jetblue customer for the past few years and never thought I would have such an experience with your airline. You are beginning to loose the edge you once had over other carriers.

• Posted by Grumpy Disgruntled on January 6, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Totally sucks what Jetblue is doing to people. This is a staffing issue, not a weather issue. People should get fired!!! Now I have to tell my 4 year old she’s not going to Disney tomorrow.

• Posted by Zachary on January 6, 2014 at 12:53 pm

We were alerted by my third-party software (TripIt) about our canceled flight from CHS to JFK yesterday—but NOT alerted by JetBlue. I agree with previous comments you should have seen this coming and lined up contingencies; but the lack of communication is what really angered us. You DO have my cell phone and my email, but I got nothing. My wife specifically signed up for text alerts and got nothing. We tried to rebook ourselves online, but the canceled flight had disappeared from our travel plans, so no way to do so. By the time we got through to an agent (after an hour), all other options home were taken. We were offered and accepted a flight two days later, just as a failsafe. Then booked to BWI through another carrier and took a train home. An 11-hour journey, but we’re home at least to start the new week.

Now I’m trying to cancel our failsafe flight with you, scheduled tomorrow. Canceling on the internet results in an error. Calling you results in a brief hold, then an admonition to call back later (not even hold longer!). So I now have no way of canceling this flight? I have a sick toddler here. Am I supposed to spend the day dialing JetBlue over ad over? As if.

You guys were once the model of how to do things. This is a major, major screwup, but hardly your first in recent years. You don’t seem to learn from your mistakes. I’m certainly not coming back any time soon.

• Posted by Andrew on January 6, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Hi we were on flight 368 yesterday from DR our bag got lost – no one was at the terminal to answer the questions or to make a claim – phones are not working – please advise what to do ?!

• Posted by Maria Palmieri on January 6, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Today my flight was cancelled, no phone call, no email. The JetBlue site was down for a long time and I was unable to make it home as planned. I was on the phone for hours and unable to reach a customer service rep. The airports were packed with families stranded for days.
    My employer is seeking evidence of why I’m not going to be able to be at work until Monday. I was told that I need to take unpaid time.
    I hope that JetBlue reschedule my flight sooner than later

• Posted by Maria Palmieri on January 6, 2014 at 2:16 pm

I am awaiting for a new reservation and as I look at the fares they go up every minute. I’m trying to purchase a new flight and they disappear before I’m able to click purchase. One fare went up from 300 to 900 in a matter of minutes.

• Posted by Toni Weinstein on January 6, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Our flight from West Palm to JFK was cancelled on Saturday,when the weather was clear. The website rejected a valid confirmation code and instructed us to call, which resulted in a 94 minute wait to talk to someone only to be told the only option was to wait with two children for four days and to incur the cost and inconvenience myself. I was lucky enough to rebook on US Air on Monday. I have not yet received a response to any of my requests for a refund and compensation. The airline was not prepared in any way, and the few employees who were available were so inundated with frustrated passengers that they resorted to rudeness and sarcasm. The market place will solve the problem, as this business model of complete disregard for passengers will result in the demise of this company.

• Posted by Alice Cangelosi on January 6, 2014 at 6:30 pm

I feel the same as the other comments above, if i had received an E-Mail lettting me know my flight was cancelled i would have drive from Miami to NYC.
    My daughter has cancer and i was to be with her tomorrow, for her Scan results to see if it has spread any further, I am beside myself knowing she has to do this on her own now …. How scary is this? I am so madin the fashion JetBlue has handled this I waited on the phone this a.m. for 90 min to be disconnected JetBlue you are so wrong