What: Our newest A320 livery in support of the FDNY Foundation is coming home to New York!
When: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 approximately 7:15 AM EST
Where: Spot the plane as it makes a NYC fly by along the West side of Manhattan
Like all New Yorkers, we have a special place in our hearts for the brave men and women of the New York City Fire Department. In fact, many of them are family; around 250 of our crewmembers are former FDNY!
As a company, we are proud to support the FDNY Foundation - the official not-for-profit of the FDNY established to promote Fire Safety in New York City and the professional development, training, and education of members of the FDNY.
To honor these great men and women and our support for the FDNY Foundation, we’re introducing a beautiful new custom paint job on one of our A320s and will show it off by flying it along the West side of Manhattan Wednesday morning. We’re calling it “Blue Bravest” but the one thing we’re not doing is telling you what it looks like ahead of time! (update: Now we are!)
So New Yorkers: get yourself up early to tweet a photo of it and you can enter for a chance to win two JetBlue Domestic travel certificates; Here’s how:
How to enter:
- Snap a photo of our newest custom livery “Blue Bravest” (Tail# N615JB) as it comes to New York in the morning of October 23rd. Not in New York? Don’t worry, you can use the photo we’ll tweet in the afternoon!
- Post the photo to Twitter between 7:00:00 AM EST and 11:59:00 PM EST on October 23, 2013
- Your Twitter update must include the hashtag #BlueBravest and mention @JetBlue
- You must be following JetBlue’s Twitter account @JetBlue
Grand Prize (one winner)
- Two (2) roundtrip domestic travel certificates between any of JetBlue’s US destinations
— JetBlue Airways (@JetBlue) October 23, 2013
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes begins at 7:00:00 AM EST on October 23, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on October 23, 2013. Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Void outside the U.S. and where prohibited or restricted by law. See official rules for details.