A Nor’easter is approaching the East Coast today, threatening to further displace and disrupt travel after Sandy. This weather system is variable, and we’re monitoring it closely and adjusting our operations accordingly. We’ve cancelled a handful of flights so far, and will update throughout the weather event as needed.
If you’re flying with us today, please be sure to check the status of your flight before heading to the airport. You can check your flight status on smart phones and tablet devices by visiting mobile.jetblue.com.
Remember that we’re also waiving change/cancel fees and fare differences for those traveling to/from the cities listed below and with travel meeting the following criteria:
- New York Areas (EWR, HPN, JFK, LGA & SWF)
- Washington D.C. Areas (BWI, DCA & IAD)
- Richmond, VA (RIC)
- Boston, MA (BOS)
- Hartford, CT (BDL)
- Burlington, VT (BTV)
- Buffalo, NY (BUF)
- Rochester, NY (ROC)
- Syracuse, NY (SYR)
Booking date on or before 11/5/2012
And, travel dates are between 11/5/2012 and 11/8/2012:
- No change fee or increase in fare for rebooked travel to be completed before 11/17/2012
- No change fee for rebooked travel to be completed after 11/17/2012 – increase in fare may apply
- Customers with cancelled flights – funds can be deposited to JetBlue Credit valid for one year, or to original form of payment upon request
For assistance, please call us at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583).