October 31, 2012

LGA departures are operating from JFK

All flights originally scheduled to depart New York/LaGuardia(LGA) Thursday November 1, will depart from New York/JFK airport. If you received  a flight cancellation notice for your November 1 LGA departure, please disregard and check the status of your flight online. We apologize for any confusion. We expect to resume service at LGA on Friday November 2.

Posted by in Customers | Permalink | 5 Comments | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter

5 Comments on “LGA departures are operating from JFK”

• Posted by Jeff on October 31, 2012 at 9:19 pm

Is there transportation from LGA to JFK for these flights?

• Posted by Roy Sheinbaum on October 31, 2012 at 11:22 pm

My wife Sharon Sheinbaum and I are scheduled to fly from LaGuardia to Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday Nov. 3 on flight 377 at 2:55 pm. I desperately need to return home as I am a physician and I am on call covering an entire hospital the next day. I am very concerned that LaGuardia is not operating at full capacity. Our confirmation number is KFERHK. In addition, on my flight coming here last Saturday I was told by an agent that I could change my flight to an earlier flight without a penalty. I was unable to get back in touch with an agent as I was cut off from my call. As a result I changed my flight from an afternoon flight to a morning flight online and I assumed I would be reimbursed for the extra cost which was somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 dollars. I did this online as there were very few seats left on the earlier flight and I had to get to NY for family reasons. Therefore I booked the earlier flight, the 715 am flight on Sat. October 28 which was changed from an afternoon flight. When I was able to talk to an agent after waiting for a very long time, I was told that I would not be reimbursed for the extra cost. I would appreciate if the airline would reconsider this issue. First and foremost I need information about how I am going to get home on Saturday. I can be reached by cell phone at 9542428857

• Posted by Edward on November 1, 2012 at 7:56 am

Great work, people! Working to join your team soon.

• Posted by JetBlue on November 1, 2012 at 9:22 am

For the most part, yes. We’ll plan on taking four arrivals into LGA tonight.

• Posted by JetBlue on November 1, 2012 at 9:25 am

Hi Roy,

LGA by Sat. should be on or close to full operations.