Our fourth annual Swing for Good Golf Classic and Bid for Good online auction together make up our largest fundraising effort of the year. Help us reach our goal of raising $1 million to benefit two of our long-standing charitable partners – KaBOOM! and PBS Kids. Bid on items ranging from luxurious all inclusive Getaways packages and exclusive access to VIP sporting events to one-of-a-kind experiential opportunities, and provide much needed funding to these great non-profit organizations. Visit Charitybuzz.com/JetBlue and bid today through Oct.18 on items including:
- A chance to throw the first pitch at a Boston RedSox game
- VIP tickets to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in Los Angeles
- An Eli Manning signed jersey
- Four passes to the 2013 PGA Championship
- Super Bowl 2013 tickets
- Tickets to the 2013 Academy of Country Music Awards
- MTV Movie Award tickets
- Pit passes at a NASCAR race
- A private PBS Kids party featuring a live musical performance by PBS Kids Host Mr. Steve
- VIP tickets to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in New York City; and much more.
Additionally, as part of this year’s fundraising efforts, we’ll also raise funds for both non-profit organizations at our fourth annual Swing For Good Golf Classic, held on Tues, Oct. 9, 2012 at Bethpage State Park Golf Courses.
Our non-profit partners are near and dear to our heart. Kaboom! envisions a great place to play within walking distance of every child in America. In addition to raising funds, our crewmembers have helped build 15 playgrounds and counting as part of our partnership. PBS Kids, the number one educational media brand for kids, is another longtime collaborator. Just this summer, we partnered with PBS Kids to provide more than $200,000 worth of books to children in need through our Soar with Reading literacy program.