July 23, 2012

Taking Loyalty to New Heights With TrueBlue Mosaic

The airline that loves to give back, today introduces TrueBlue Mosaic, an enhancement to our existing customer loyalty program that will add even more value for our most frequent flyers. Officially launching this fall 2012, TrueBlue Mosaic members will automatically receive:

• Free second checked bag for everyone flying on the member’s reservation
  • Free Even More™ Speed, providing expedited security at 36 airports for everyone flying on the member’s reservation
  • Early boarding with early access to overhead bin space for everyone flying on the member’s reservation
  • Ability to use TrueBlue points to purchase Even More™ Space seats for extra legroom
  • Access to a dedicated 24/7 customer service line
  • Three Bonus TrueBlue points per dollar spent for a total of nine points per dollar when booking on jetblue.com

Existing TrueBlue members will be automatically upgraded to TrueBlue Mosaic if they have earned 15,000 base flight points or completed 30 flight segments and have earned at least 12,000 base flight points in a calendar year. Current TrueBlue members eligible for TrueBlue Mosaic will be notified and automatically enrolled in the program this fall. To learn more, visit: www.jetblue.com/mosaic.

To celebrate the launch of Mosaic and show appreciation for our most frequent longstanding customers, we’re rolling out a special introductory gift of six free Even More™ Space seat upgrades for TrueBlue members earning the Mosaic badge in 2012.

Mosaic, named after one of our tailfin designs, represents our diverse customer base and calls out the opportunity for all to benefit in the same way when they book JetBlue as their airline of choice.

Posted by in Breaking News, Customers | Permalink | 7 Comments | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter

7 Comments on “Taking Loyalty to New Heights With TrueBlue Mosaic”

• Posted by Brian on August 9, 2012 at 11:15 am

That’s a very cool program, I wish I was a mosaic member!

• Posted by JetBlue Expands More Space - Wild About Travel on August 11, 2012 at 11:50 pm

[...] the same time, JetBlue are introducing a new tier to their Frequent Flyer Program: True Blue. The new tier is called TrueBlue Mosaic and [...]

• Posted by Mark on August 25, 2012 at 7:01 pm

It’s about time. Took them long enough to roll out a customer loyalty program. They’re a little slow. I have yet to receive my 6 free extra leg room upgrades as of yet.

• Posted by Barry Newman on October 2, 2012 at 6:54 pm

does anyone know when this will start?

• Posted by Connie on October 31, 2012 at 8:28 am

I am Mosaic and am told that there is dedicated phone line but cannot find the number, no matter how hard I try. Can someone provide this #? Trying to get through to JB customer service. Stranded in DCA due to Hurricane Sandy. Hold times are over 45 mins! Would just like info on how I can get through to get some assistance.

• Posted by JetBlue on October 31, 2012 at 8:30 am

Hi Connie,

I’ll pass your note along for assistance.

• Posted by obi on December 29, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Yea i am getting really frustrated with this airline….in the end there service STINKs i can never never never get through on the phone line when I need help. I have 130mile with them and am mosaic but cant find the number. i usually book online but the 4-5 times i needed to call because I REALLY needed some help i was put on hold for a long long time. I am writhing this as I have been on hold for over 20 minutes

I wanted to like the airline but when i need help they are just not there to help

good by Jet Blue