The airline that loves to give back, today introduces TrueBlue Mosaic, an enhancement to our existing customer loyalty program that will add even more value for our most frequent flyers. Officially launching this fall 2012, TrueBlue Mosaic members will automatically receive:
- Free second checked bag for everyone flying on the member’s reservation
- Free Even More™ Speed, providing expedited security at 36 airports for everyone flying on the member’s reservation
- Early boarding with early access to overhead bin space for everyone flying on the member’s reservation
- Ability to use TrueBlue points to purchase Even More™ Space seats for extra legroom
- Access to a dedicated 24/7 customer service line
- Three Bonus TrueBlue points per dollar spent for a total of nine points per dollar when booking on jetblue.com
Existing TrueBlue members will be automatically upgraded to TrueBlue Mosaic if they have earned 15,000 base flight points or completed 30 flight segments and have earned at least 12,000 base flight points in a calendar year. Current TrueBlue members eligible for TrueBlue Mosaic will be notified and automatically enrolled in the program this fall. To learn more, visit: www.jetblue.com/mosaic.
To celebrate the launch of Mosaic and show appreciation for our most frequent longstanding customers, we’re rolling out a special introductory gift of six free Even More™ Space seat upgrades for TrueBlue members earning the Mosaic badge in 2012.
Mosaic, named after one of our tailfin designs, represents our diverse customer base and calls out the opportunity for all to benefit in the same way when they book JetBlue as their airline of choice.