December 7, 2011

Announcing Our 71st BlueCity: Dallas/Fort Worth!

Image courtesy of kenlund on Flickr

We’re excited to announce plans to further expand our growing Boston network with the addition of non-stop service to Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas (DFW), our 71st destination and the largest metropolitan area in America not yet enjoying JetBlue’s brand of low fares and great service.

We’ll fly three times daily to Dallas/Fort Worth with year round service. Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, December 13, 2011.

Our schedule between Boston and Dallas/Fort Worth:

Boston (BOS) to Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW): Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) to Boston (BOS):
Depart – Arrive Depart – Arrive
7:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. 7:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
1:50 p.m. – 5:05 p.m. 11:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
6:50 p.m. – 10:05 p.m. 5:45 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.

Posted by in BlueCities, Breaking News | Permalink | 11 Comments | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter

11 Comments on “Announcing Our 71st BlueCity: Dallas/Fort Worth!”

• Posted by Laura Edwards on December 7, 2011 at 11:06 am

when will you have service going from Ft. Lauderdale to Nashville?

• Posted by Maximo Lopez on December 7, 2011 at 1:12 pm

when will you have service going from fort myers,Fl to San Juan,Puerto Rico

• Posted by Jonathan on December 7, 2011 at 7:07 pm

YES! I moved from New York City to Dallas about 1.5 years ago, and I missed JetBlue so much! Really excited for JetBlue to spice things up a bit in DFW!

• Posted by Patti on December 8, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Will you be having service between DFW and LGA? Or HPN? I am so tired of American having the monopoly on that route!

• Posted by Keith on December 8, 2011 at 10:05 pm

My wishes have come true. It’s about time. If Jet Blue goes direct from Boston to LA, SF, and San Diego then DFW should also be an option. No more cramped seats on American where you get knickled & dimed.

• Posted by Sherry on December 12, 2011 at 1:23 am

Hooray! I’ve been wanting to see JetBlue in DFW for many years! While I don’t go to Boston much, it will be exciting to see you add flights to the West Cost! (Long Beach – DFW would be a dream come true!!)

• Posted by Mark on January 9, 2012 at 4:09 am

When will jetBlue start service to LGA and JFK from DFW. I am tired of driving to Austin to take jetBlue and tired of being ripped off by American Airlines and the poor customer service that you have come to expect on American

• Posted by Christina on January 17, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Please add a flight to Long Beach, Ca that would be soooo awesome!

• Posted by C McCOnnell on April 6, 2012 at 10:50 pm

LGB to DFW and I will ask Jet Blue to marry me. I will never fly another if this dream comes true!!

• Posted by M Williams on September 4, 2012 at 10:14 am

When will Jet Blue fly from FLL to DFW?

• Posted by Bill on January 25, 2013 at 12:24 am

Wnen are you going to jet from any NYC airport to DFW. I see HOU and Austin from JFK. Could you guys do DFW too ASAP!!!! We’re all waiting for Jetblue NYC to DFW. Thank You.