We had a fun exchange with our partners over at DirecTV yesterday, when they chatted us up on Twitter to show a picture they took of one of our planes alongside one of their blimps.
As a company that continues to grow but holds strongly onto our small-company ethos, we do believe that size (in some regards) doesn’t matter!
Check out the full conversation below.
- DIRECTV BLIMP This is our blimp and a@Jetblue plane inside a hangar. look how much bigger we are….
3:16 PM Nov 17
- JetBlue @dtvblimp Ahh, but our a320 has 150 individual TVs each with with 36 channels of free @DIRECTV. How’s YOUR ride kitted out? #DIRECTVblimp
3:42 PM Nov 17
- DIRECTV BLIMP @JetBlue well played my friend. all we have is a 2100 sq ft full color LED screen on the side of the blimp. that’s all..
3:46 PM Nov 17
- JetBlue @dtvblimp We could look into adding one… but choosing who gets the remote would suck (nevermind the Other Guys flying alongside to watch)
4:06 PM Nov 17
- DIRECTV BLIMP @Jetblue I think you’ll enjoy this picture taken by our pilot during the US Open 2 years ago. you definetely got u http://twitpic.com/7fhx9n
4:14 PM Nov 17
- JetBlue @dtvblimp Awesome picture! The area around Laguardia is great for plane spotting -we never thought about plane spotting from above though!