January 11, 2011

Tuesday’s Travel Tips – Aruba

This week’s Tuesday’s Travel Tips takes us to Aruba! With a desert-like climate, Aruba is one of our most unique Caribbean destinations. The small island paradise is home to unfailingly gorgeous weather, stunning beaches and a beautiful national park that covers nearly a fifth of the country.

AUA Crewmembers celebrate JetBlue winning the J.D. Power award

Sunset at Palm Beach

Fishing at Boca Prins

The Casabari Rock Formations

View from atop the Casabari Rock Formations

Boca Prins beach

In addition to sharing your Aruba travel tips below, you can also tweet them using the hashtag #TTAUA. And don’t forget to give and get some great travel tips from other travelers at our TrueBlue Community!

Posted by in Tuesday's Travel Tips | Permalink | 6 Comments | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter

6 Comments on “Tuesday’s Travel Tips – Aruba”

• Posted by colleen on January 11, 2011 at 12:00 pm

I love Aruba. We have gone every year since 2005.

• Posted by jaclyn on January 11, 2011 at 12:02 pm

Aruba is wonderful… incredibly safe, lots of dining options, gorgeous beaches and weather, etc. and also for such a small island… many different types of landscapes! my two favorite excursions were the Jeep Safari (just the half day…its exhausting! and i’m only in my 20′s!) and the Jolly Pirates full day snorkeling tour… FABULOUS! i love aruba and can’t wait to go back! :)

• Posted by colleen on January 11, 2011 at 12:02 pm

The beach at teh Divi All Inclusive is the best. It’sprivate and large. You don’t have to be next to people if you don’t want too :O)

• Posted by Joyce on January 11, 2011 at 1:29 pm

Where’s a really really nice place to stay?

• Posted by Annette on January 11, 2011 at 2:48 pm

I have been goin to Aruba for 20 years! My son got his 1st tooth there & learned how to walk there! He’s 16 years old now & we celebrate his birthday in Aruba EVERY year! My daughter has been goin since she was 1, she is 7 now! My family & I travel there EVERY year! We LOVE it!!!

• Posted by J.T. on January 29, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Aruba is amazing. I was there in September and I wish I had known JetBlue flew there! I had to fly American. I recommend Aqua Grill. It’s a fabulous restaurant in Palm Beach that serves delicious seafood entrees. It’s so worth it. Also, visit Baby Beach. Perfect place to sit in the sand and splash in the gentle waves. It’s also great for snorkeling! :D