August 25, 2010

Vote now for your favorite Blue Pic(K) of The Week Finalist!

See below for the three finalists that we’ve selected for our first Blue Pic(K) of The Week contest and vote for your favorite today! We’ll publish the winning photo tomorrow here on BlueTales Blog. Thanks to all the contestants for your great submissions!

Be sure to send your pic(K)s for next week to corpcommphotos@jetblue.com.

Mt. Rainier National Park, Kelly Lewis

10th Anniversary Livery, Neena Dhamoon

Jetting into the sunset, Edwin Rosario

Enter your photos today!

Posted by in Photos | Permalink | 13 Comments | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter

13 Comments on “Vote now for your favorite Blue Pic(K) of The Week Finalist!”

• Posted by Dominic Preston on August 25, 2010 at 3:13 pm

I love Jet Blue – great connections to Dublin

Dominic Preston
    dtpreston@verizon.net

• Posted by Dominic Preston on August 25, 2010 at 3:14 pm

number 3 – great picture – wonderful sunset

• Posted by michele quinn on August 25, 2010 at 3:34 pm

I love jet blue.That,s who i fly when i go to n.y.Wish they would have direct flights from tampa to las vegas and denver colorado.Do i get a free ticket now.I like picture number 3.Love the sunset.michele. cougarmsq1@aol.com

• Posted by Mary Ann Majerski on August 25, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Love the third picture, it just draws the viewer right in to the picture.

• Posted by Judd Taylor on August 25, 2010 at 4:17 pm

Love not only the picture but the anticipation of taking off for a wonderful trip.
    Judd Taylor

• Posted by luis l. on August 25, 2010 at 5:47 pm

I love them all but only one can win. I’ll pick #2 great shots.

• Posted by luis l. on August 25, 2010 at 5:49 pm

I love them all but only one can win. I’ll pick #2 great shot of the aircraft on approach.

• Posted by Ruthann Curlis on August 25, 2010 at 7:16 pm

I love Jet Blue but there aren’t enough places Jet Blue flies and I hate it when I half to settle for another air lines. Love you Jet Blue!!!

• Posted by JRosario65 on August 26, 2010 at 3:15 pm

My pick of the week photo is number 3, jetting into the sunset. Great photo!

• Posted by Monica on August 26, 2010 at 7:07 pm

#3 picture is my favorite … great picture of the plane with the nice background of the sunset.

• Posted by alexis on August 27, 2010 at 1:48 am

Picture Nr 3 pls

• Posted by mandy on August 28, 2010 at 2:51 pm

How do you vote? I choose number 3.

• Posted by JetBlue on August 30, 2010 at 1:17 am

Hi Mandy,

Thanks so much for your interest! Voting is actually closed, but you can visit us again next Wednesday, when we open voting for this week’s finalists.