April 19, 2010

Announcing service to Hartford, Connecticut!

We’re pleased to announce new service to Hartford, Connecticut!

Service will begin November 17 with twice daily service to both Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. “Connecticut has been vital to JetBlue’s success over the past decade, where our Darien financial support center opened in 2000, and where the state’s largest employer and one of our valued business partners, Pratt & Whitney, is based,” said Dave Barger, CEO of JetBlue Airways. “We welcome the Hartford community onboard for JetBlue’s high-quality, value-oriented service between the Gateway of New England and Florida’s sunny resorts, parks and beaches.”

Bradley is New England’s second-largest airport, and will be JetBlue’s 63rd destination and its first destination in Connecticut. The carrier also serves the region in Burlington, Vt.; Portland, Maine; and Boston, where JetBlue is the largest carrier and serves 34 destinations.

Tickets on sale at jetblue.com.

Posted by in Breaking News, Crewmembers, Customers | Permalink | 18 Comments | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter

18 Comments on “Announcing service to Hartford, Connecticut!”

• Posted by Sandra lopez on April 19, 2010 at 8:11 pm

How about from Tampa to ponce

• Posted by uberVU - social comments on April 19, 2010 at 8:49 pm

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by JetBlue: Did you notice our schedule extension came with an addition? BDL (Hartford CT) to FLL and MCO starts Nov 17! http://bit.ly/aVD9iC

• Posted by ann Milizia on April 19, 2010 at 8:55 pm

I would love to see Jet Blue fly to Little Rock and the mid west!

• Posted by Evan Mandel on April 19, 2010 at 9:30 pm

It would be totally awesome if you added a couple flights to DC so we could connect to other JetBlue destinations!!!

• Posted by Kathy Thomson on April 19, 2010 at 9:34 pm

That is great news. How about Charlotte, NC and Houston Hobby?

• Posted by Ryan Natale on April 19, 2010 at 9:38 pm

That is AWESOME news! I live in San Francisco and I can never fly Jet Blue home to see my family in Connecticut – because until this annoucement you didn’t service that State. I’m hoping shortly after Jet Blue begins flying into BDL that I’ll be able to get connecting flights through JFK and make my trip complete.

• Posted by Zahid on April 19, 2010 at 10:33 pm

Please provide service between Toronto and NYC!

• Posted by val on April 20, 2010 at 3:35 am

i would love service between new york and gulfport and new york to mobile

• Posted by Louise Baloun on April 20, 2010 at 4:34 am

las vegas to chicago!!!! and back!!!

• Posted by Chris Bard on April 20, 2010 at 10:15 am

EXCELLENT NEWS!! I live in (W. Mass.) and frequently fly BDL to FLL. Now I don’t have to travel to BOS or JFK to fly on my “FAVORITE” Airline.

• Posted by Mandy on April 20, 2010 at 2:36 pm

YAY!!! Terrific news! I agree, it will be nice to not have to drive all the way to JFK and fight NY traffic just to fly JetBlue… now you need to fly somewhere in Alabama :) Birmingham would be amazing! Anywhere close would work too… maybe Huntsville or even Nashville, TN :-)

• Posted by j on April 20, 2010 at 10:12 pm

what about West Palm–that’s where I have to fly into!!!

• Posted by TERESA DONATE on April 22, 2010 at 3:16 am

DO YOU HAVE OR PLAN TO HAS ANY FLY FROM HARTFORD/BRADLEY TO AGUADILLA, PUERTO RICO.

• Posted by Michael Wray on April 25, 2010 at 4:45 am

Will Jet Blue have a schedule where they fly out of Bradley Airport to Saint Maarten and back? This would attract alot of attention.

• Posted by lisa chabot on April 26, 2010 at 1:06 am

Please put in a route from hartford to Ft Myers. Having to drive to white plains and pay 48 dollars a day is ridiculous!!!!!

• Posted by Marisol Castro on April 27, 2010 at 10:15 pm

How can i go about apliying for work? We can really use work in CT.

• Posted by peter on July 29, 2010 at 6:38 pm

This great, but why not include a jet blue hub to enable passengers to connect to jetblue’s network??

Peter

• Posted by page estes on August 14, 2010 at 3:58 pm

you offer 2 flights to the east coast of florida but NONE to the west… the flight out of white plains to ft myers is AWFUL… 48$ a day to park there IF you can find a space,,, you wouldhave had my business 15x more this year if youd just include ft myers which you already have service to from bdl…people are sick and tired of white plains andnot being able to park anywhere, and with a frequent flier like myself, id rather take 2 flights on southwest than deal with the parking dilemma.,.. there is NO PLACE to park but at the airport and that has caused me to miss 1 flight, and delayed me on 3 other occations, DROP WHITE PLAINS!