September 22, 2008

Good night! – 7:30 p.m.

I had a lot of fun today — I hope everyone in attendance did, too! What a great way to celebrate our new home at JFK and get even more excited for welcoming our Customers. Thanks to everyone who joined us. Have a great night!

Posted by in T508 | Permalink | 0 Comments | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter

No Comments on “Good night! – 7:30 p.m.”

• Posted by jenny@jetblue on September 22, 2008 at 11:08 pm

Completely overwhelming to be there today. As soon as I entered the Marketplace, I had to stop and stare at all of the people milling around, laughing and having fun. I’ve never been so proud of my company – I kept thinking, “Holy cow, this place is really OURS!” Built for and by JetBlue for JetBlue customers and crewmembers… it’s almost too much to think about.
    Best moments: All of the Crewmembers who took their pics at Gate 21 with the fabulous T5 backdrop. Mayor Bloomberg joining the Crewmember BBQ. Standing ovation for our founder David Neeleman. CEO Dave Barger’s heartfelt comments at both the Crewmemeber event and press conference. And of course Congressman Greg Meeks – I love him!

• Posted by Leanne on September 23, 2008 at 7:13 am

Y’all sure know how to throw a great party!!! Thank you JetBlue. The terminal is amazing and I can’t wait until our customers see the first-class accommodations waiting for them.

• Posted by Renaud on September 23, 2008 at 11:58 am

From wharehouse to a real Terminal with amazing amenities and view. Only great things can com our way

• Posted by Tina on September 23, 2008 at 12:07 pm

FANTASTIC!!! From start to finish. I enjoyed every moment and appreciate all the time and effort put into this event. Seeing old friends, making new ones, made me feel so grateful to be part of such a wonderful company. Hats off to Dave Barger, who could not walk more than 5 feet without being stopped by someone else and him always making that person feel special by giving them his full attention. What an amazing individual! Thanks to everyone for making yesterday a wonderful event.

• Posted by steve on September 23, 2008 at 2:35 pm

It was so much fun yesturday, I was in awe of how nice T5 looks now. It turned out better then I imagined. It was nice to see so many peopel turn out.

• Posted by Tom Price on October 21, 2008 at 9:49 am

Unfortunatlely, I was not able to atteend the opening, I was tied up here @ Hangar 81. Susequently, I had 25 years with TWA, before the 7 !/2 years with Jetblue, and as this most famous , Old Cliche’ ‘ states…. ” As One Doors CLOSES another Door OPENS …. How fortunate I have been to see these DOORS come full cirlcle … To me it is like ” COMING Home” ……..