We’ve extended our fee waivers following the impact of Hurricane Sandy. Customers traveling to/from the cities listed below and with travel meeting the following criteria, have the following rebooking options:
– New York Metros (BDL, EWR, HPN, JFK, LGA & SWF)
– Washington D.C. Metros (BWI, DCA & IAD)
– Richmond, VA (RIC)
– Boston (BOS)
Booking date on or before 10/28/2012 and travel dates are between 10/28/2012 and 11/4/2012:
– No change fee or increase in fare for rebooked travel to be completed before 11/14/2012
– No change fee for rebooked travel to be completed after 11/14/2012 – increase in fare may apply
– No cancelation fee – funds can be deposited to JetBlue Credit valid for one year, or to original form of payment upon request
Booking date on or before 10/28/2012 and travel dates are between 11/5/2012 and 12/31/2012:
– No change fee for rebooked travel to be completed after 11/5/2012 – increase in fare may apply
– No cancelation fee, funds will be deposited into a JetBlue Credit valid for one year
*All changes/cancellations must be complete prior to scheduled travel, and before 12/31/2012.
For assistance, please speak to one of our reservations crewmembers at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583). All customers are encouraged to check the status of their flights online prior to leaving for the airport. Customers with web-enabled cell phones and PDAs may check the status of their flight at mobile.jetblue.com.