Here at JetBlue we’re always looking for ways to take the inflight experience to the next level for our customers. Whether it’s by introducing the fastest free Wi-Fi available in the sky or offering unlimited name brand snacks and beverages on every flight, we’re always looking for ways to make the JetBlue experience feel more like home.
We’re proud that we haven’t stopped innovating and today we’re sharing new details on our exciting, all new cabin design and fully connected, gate-to-gate in-seat experience. Check it out for yourself.
What you’ll get with the fully connected in-seat experience
- Bigger touch screen – We’re almost doubling the size of our seatback screens taking them from 5.6″ to a whopping 10.1″. If that’s not enough, we’re also making them fully HD and adding touch capability for a seamless and modern experience.
- More entertainment options – The cabin is going to feel just like your living room with over 100 channels of DirecTV, 300+ movies and TV shows on demand, and personal device pairing.
- Endless possibilities – Our new inflight entertainment system is fully customizable giving us the ability to create custom apps and experiences at each and every seat.
- Nonstop connectivity – Plug in and power on with power outlets and USB plus access to our free broadband Internet access, Fly-Fi, from gate-to-gate. Now you can steam, text, and email from the moment you sit down to the moment you arrive at your final destination.
- Improved comfort – Brand new ergonomic seats with unparalleled support and adjustable headsets are sleek, modern, and comfortable (a seat our A321 customers know and love).
- Fresh modern cabin – Arrive feeling refreshed thanks to LED lighting and a modern interior.
Want to learn more about our current and future cabins? See the details on our experience page.